Public Records Requests
The County of Riverside maintains a large range of types of records in various forms. Much of this information is readily available on the county's Open Data Source website. Those wishing to access, review and obtain public records not currently maintained on the county's Open Data Source website, or on the department’s website, may file a request for public records.
How to file a Public Records Request: Submit your request using the county’s public records act portal to the department that holds the records. If you're not sure which department holds the type of records you seek, contact the Executive Office here.
Public Records Act Portal
Depending on the department, you may also submit your request for records via email using the links below.
- Clerk of the Board – Email, online portal coming soon
- District Attorney – Email
- Department of Public Social Services - Email, online portal coming soon
- Executive Office – Online portal
- Fire Department - Email
- Human Resources - Online portal
- Purchasing/Fleet Department - Online portal
- Sheriff’s Department – Email
- Probation Department - Email
- Transportation and Land Management Agency - Email, online portal coming soon